Extended Application Deadline: February 6, 2017 11:59PM ET
Accepting Applications Until: January 20, 2017 11:59PM ET
Interested candidates should review the Request for Applications (RFA) document carefully to prepare information for the application in advance. Click the following link to download the complete instructions:
>> Request for Applications (RFA)
All applications must be submitted online through the APTR electronic form for consideration into the program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Letter of recommendation from Residency Program Director
- Scientific writing sample [not to exceed two pages]
Click the following link to access the online application form:
>> APTR-AHRQ Residency Rotation Application
Preventive medicine residents with a specialty in general preventive medicine/ public health, occupational medicine, or aerospace medicine are encouraged to apply. Primary care residents with demonstrated interest in prevention, public health, or health policy are also invited to apply.
It is expected that the residency program is a
current institutional member of APTR. If for some reason the program is
not, the applicant will need to be a resident member at the time of
acceptance of the rotation.
- November 1, 2016 - Application Cycle Opens
- January 20, 2017 - Application Deadline
- February 6, 2017 - Extended Application Deadline
- March 2017 - Residents Notifications
- April 2017- Resident Commitments Due
Rotation Experience Questions
Tina Fan, MD, MPH
Application Process Questions
APTR Program Coordinator
202.463.0550 ext. 137
For application reminders, please fill out the form below.