Annual Meeting Program Planning
APTR is seeking members to help
plan the program for the 2014 Annual Meeting. The annual meeting chair is Tom Lenz,
PharmD, MA from Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions.
The role of the Committee is to define the theme of the
meeting, determine content for each session, review and select abstracts for
oral and poster presentations, and recruit speakers. In some cases, individual
members of the committee will take responsibility for individual sessions by
identifying panelists, serving as their contact, and working with them to
develop the session. Committee members may also serve as session moderators.
Serve on Committee
Individuals wishing to serve on the Annual Meeting Planning
- Be a current dues paying APTR member or an Institutional member representative
- Have attended a prior Annual Meeting within the past three (3) years
- Commit to attend the 2014 Annual Meeting.
Role of Member
- Attends via conference call the meetings called by the
chair. Individuals missing more than three meetings or unable to attend the
meetings at the regularly scheduled time will be excused from the Committee.
- Helps in development of theme and general meeting direction.
- Helps identify keynote speakers and, if appropriate, makes
contact with individuals recommended to speak.
- Reviews and scores submitted abstracts for potential oral or
- May serve on-site as a session moderator or poster session
Terms of Office
The term of office is from July 2013 to the conclusion of
the 2014 Annual Meeting.
Frequency of Meetings
There will be one-hour bi-monthly conference calls between July
and March. Committee members are expected to attend all full committee
Questions? Please contact
Vera Cardinale at email@example.com.
Please fill out form below if interested in serving