After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Understand the burden and nature of healthcare-associated infections across the spectrum of care.
- Discuss prevention strategies that are effective across the spectrum of care.
- Review the epidemiology associated with the most common hospital-associated infections.
- Examine the causes of healthcare-associated infections in long-term care facilities.
- Identify the risk for healthcare-associated infections in ambulatory care settings.
Download PHLM Instructor Guide >>
After using this module, please submit your feedback through this brief evaluation form:
PHLM Evaluation Form >>